CLAY OPEN STUDIO
Open Studio is offered to those with previous ceramic experience and recommended for those who don't need hands-on instruction and feel confident working independently. You must be 18 years or older.
If you have not been to our Open Studio before or taken a clay class at the arts center you must be
pre-approved prior to registering by
calling or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Clay Open Studio Info/Guidelines
- Registration is for monthly use of the studio during the posted Open Studio Times.
- We do not pro-rate monthly studio fees.
- We will not have monitors Monday - Friday in the studio during the morning hours. You must be confident working independently. Office staff will be in the building for questions or emergencies.
- Your registration fee includes glazing and firing of any pieces you make during that time in that space. (You may not bring additional work from home).
- You may not fire clay brought from home in our kilns unless it is the same type of clay we sell or you have cleared it with The Arts Center first.
Residents $20 -Your discount will be applied before you pay.
OPEN CLAY STUDIO DAYS AND TIMES
Monday - Friday
10 am - 12 pm
There will be no open studio
Wednesday, May 18th or Friday, May 20th
If you would like to use the studio after 12 pm, please call
864-633-5051 or email Joan at email@example.com
to make sure that staff will be in the building.
Wednesdays with monitor
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
There will be no Wednesday Open Studio May 25th
Sundays with either Susan McCalister or Mindy Spearman
2 pm - 4 pm
You may pay online and pick up your clay during regular office hours or during open studio time:
25 lb bag of NEW Clay $18
Kentucky Mudworks - Brown Bear
Standard 112 - Replaces the Speckled Brownstone