Clay Open Studio ages: 18+
- Studio members must be able to work independently
- Studio members must have prior ceramic experience
- Registration is for monthly use of the studio during the posted Open Studio Times (see below for hours)
- We do not pro-rate monthly studio fees
- Membership includes access to our glaze studio and our house glazes (personal glazes must be approved)
- Membership includes firing for pieces made during open studio (You may not bring additional work made at home)
- Membership includes a shelf and locker for storage
- Clay is available for purchase through The Arts Center (any clay purchased outside of The Arts Center must be approved)
- Kiln yard is open during business hours and open studio for pickup and drop off
October registration is full. November registration opens 10/15 at 10am.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR NOVEMBER OPEN STUDIO.
Non-Residents $35 Residents $20 - discount applied at checkout
- Pick up clay from the office or studio monitor
- You may choose between our clay bodies when picking up
- Limited to 3 bags a month per studio member