We are following the social distancing COVID protocol.
HOME CLAY KILN FIRING
- The price includes bisque and glaze firing.
- One full 20" diameter shelf. The shelf must be full for it to be fired.
- When dropping your work off, please use the paper shelf template.
- Please drop off your home clay work on Wednesdays from 9 am - 12 pm.
Residents $10 - Your discount will be applied before you pay.
*Prices are subject to change depending on demand
*There is no charge for height, but we might find we need to add a charge in the future.
ADULT CLAY OPEN STUDIO
Beginning in May we will have
Monday - Friday day, evening and weekend hours.
If you have not been to our Open Studio before or taken a clay class at the arts center you must be pre-approved prior to registering by calling or emailing email@example.com
Clay Open Studio Info/Guidelines During COVID
- Studio time will be listed in 2-hour slots, available for registration.
- Registration will close at 5 pm the day before a scheduled time slot
- Wheels are in both studios
- Only the person registered will be allowed in the studio at that time.
- We will not have monitors in the studio during COIVD, so you must be confident working independently. Office staff will be in the building for questions or emergencies.
- We will list available time slots for one month at a time.
- Please register for a MAX OF 3-time slots, per week, in advance.
- Your time slot registration fee includes glazing and firing of any pieces you make during that time in that space. (You may not bring additional work from home). If you need to come back on a different day to glaze, you will need to register for an additional slot.
- You may not fire clay brought from home in our kilns unless it is the same type of clay we sell or you have cleared it with The Arts Center first.
- Masks are required in the hallways and restrooms