ADULT DRAWING CLASSES
Adults crave and need creativity in their lives just as much (if not more) than kids, but they often put up obstacles in front of themselves. I often hear, "I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler!" But drawing is a skill that can be learned, and creativity is a muscle that needs exercising. We will work with pencil and paper. Beginner will learn techniques for sketching, shading, and creating texture. Intermediates - Advanced may work on a drawing a subject matter of their choosing.
- Register for each workshop separately for added flexibility. Sign up for 1 or all 4!
- Classes will be limited to 3-5 registrants.
- Masks are required while inside The Arts Center.
- Students will sit 6 feet apart in the cafeteria, and avoid sharing materials during class.
- Tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized between classes.